Wednesday 28 May 2014

may favourites


I can't believe June is almost here and we're already half way through 2014 - the month of May came and went by so quickly! The end of semester is here and things at work are crazy, so I've been super busy and didn't have time to go out and shoot this week. Instead, I thought it'd be nice to share with you my May favourites.


1. Dejour Denim - We all know how difficult it is to find a pair jeans that fit you perfectly, both at the waist and down the leg, and when I discovered Dejour Jeans while I was in Melbourne, I knew the search for the perfect jeans was over. In no time at all, Dejour alters their jeans to fit you perfectly! The month of May was definitely cooler than I would have liked so it was goodbye to bare legs and hello perfect jeans!

2. Houndstooth Print - What more can I say..? I love my black and white, and what more could I want than a black and white print??


3. Nike Roshe Run & Vans - I'm all about comfort and if I'm going to be on my feet all day, whether it be around campus or at work, I need to be in comfy shoes. This month, I have been reaching for these babies pretty much everyday and I think it's going to stay like this for a very long time!


4. Aesop Hand Cream - My hands have definitely started to dry up and there's nothing worse than dry and tingly hands while you're trying to write an essay or finish off your accounting homework. And well, this hand cream has definitely saved the day!

5. Teevee Snacks - If you know me in real life, then you'd know how possessive I get over my snacks  or about the large box in my room full of said snacks.. Teevee snacks are definitely an all time fave, but this month I've just been really feelin' them, ya know?

I'm one of those people who cannot go a day without listening to music - whenever I'm by myself, its either earphones in or speakers blaring. There's no stopping me. So I thought it'd be cool to share some of my fave tunes for this month!
* Before I Ever Met You - Banks
* Right Thing - Rosie Lowe
* Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
* The Worst - Jhene Aiko
* Pressure - Quadron
* Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High - Arctic Monkeys

There are about a million more, but I'll leave it at those six.

Okay, wow that was a long post. I'm rushing off to work now and then I've got a tonne of papers to write! Hope you lovelies enjoy the rest of your week! xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! dejour jeans has been on my list to visit when I next get the chance to go to melbourne for ages! they look perfect x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I've just started blogging again on my new blog and I have been racking my brains for cool ideas like this. I think I'll try it on my blog. I really love your pictures and I have been looking for the right jean fit for-ever! I hope dejour has an online store where I can order. At my school those nike's are a huge trend. <3
    www.blessingsays.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love the short eventhough it looks so simple! I always see korean models wearing this haha. You should post an OOTD, I would be really happy to see one from your blog hehe ^w^

    mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete