Monday 5 May 2014

runaway.

Valleygirl Baseball Tee // Dejour Jeans // Nike Roshe Runs





I apologise in advance for the amount of times these shoes will appear in blog posts and Instagram posts. These came in the last week (a birthday gift from my main) and I put them on straight away. I can tell you now that they won't be coming off my feet for a long while. They're super comfortable and are the perfect shoe for long days at uni and at work (#retaillyf) 

I wore this to uni the other day and it's a pretty good representation of what I'd throw on in the morning while still half awake - a baggy tee and my favourite jeans. You'll never find me without my Casios on and now that I have both, the silver and the gold (another birthday gift from a dear friend xx), they'll go with everything! 

The weekend is over and it's back to the uni/retail grind... Hope you all power through and have a lovely week - we've got this, babe! xx

t. 

4 comments:

  1. I Love your outfit!!
    That Casio watch is so pretty and happy belated birthday by the way :)

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this casual look. I don't think I could style trainers into everyday wear, but you rock them!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, sweetie! (: some say they're a fashion abomination, but way too comfortable for me to stop now, there's no going back! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete