Wednesday 16 July 2014

checkin' in





The past couple months has been crazy intense and there's seriously way too much to do and not enough time. That said, I'm currently cooped up in a cozy hotel room right in the heart of the Melbourne CBD - my best friend and I are here for a much needed weeklong getaway! We've been spending the week lying in bed and eating nonstop. The best kind of holiday!

With all the comfort eating I've been doing recently, I've been opting out of wearing jeans and reaching for sweats or leggings.. I found these amazing trousers (that coincidently look like pyjama pants) at work and couldn't pass them up! Seriously the comfiest pants ever. 

2 comments:

  1. This is ensemble is crazy perfect! The elements of minimalism, casual dressy and industrial chic all in one. Love love love this outfit on you. Also hope the getaway has been a magnificent time :) x

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Rachel, you are too too lovely! You should definitely make your way down to Melbourne when you get the chance - perfect for shopping and relaxing!! xx

    ReplyDelete